Oro Valley, AZ Retirement Living near Tucson
View your retirement differently.
At Nakoma Sky, just outside Tucson in Oro Valley, we know retiring doesn’t mean you’ve retired from life, so we’ve designed a living well community around our Arizona lifestyle. This is a place where maintenance-free living in the foothills of the beautiful Catalina Mountains leaves you free to pursue your passions and become fully engaged in life.
You’ll be assured by CARF accreditation, achieved by our parent organization, Posada Life. This prestigious recognition designates a commitment to continually improve, as does Posada Life’s membership in LeadingAge and its state affiliate, LeadingAge Arizona—a collective of not-for profit organizations dedicated solely to serving seniors.
* The one-bedroom incentive includes a 90% contract, and is applicable to select one-bedroom floorplans and is non-transferable. Save up to $45,000 on a one-bedroom apartment home.
Life at Nakoma Sky will feature living well amenities including:
- Variety of dining options
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Fitness center and wellness pavilion
- Artisan village
- Outdoor terraces
- Billiards room
- Hiking trails and bike path
- Hair and nail salon
- Private and community parks
- Billiards room
- Community garden
As well as these unmatched services:
- Utilities included
- Maintenance of all residences and grounds
- Scheduled transportation
- Covered parking
- 24/7 security and emergency services
- Access to intermittent health and a full continuum of services
- Living Well Coach
- Lifelong learning classes
- Nutritional services
- Trash pick-up
If you see retirement like we do, you’re going to love the view from Nakoma Sky.